COVID-19 situation (coronavirus):
–MANDATORY CLOSING: In accordance with Quebec’s provincial declarations today, our premises will be closed for a minimum period of 3 weeks from Tuesday March 24, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
-Buyer: Lots won but not acquired will remain on site during closing. No late fees will be applied. A very small team will be on site on March 24, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Shipments are postponed.
-Seller: Pending lots will remain on site during closing. The unsold lots more rescent than those of the auction of March 8, 2020 will also remain on site. Payments by intern deposit (cash) will be available either by check sent by mail or by interac transfer, but you must request it by email. (Direct deposits will be made on a regular basis)
-To all: Please prioritize email communication to: email@example.com (Telephone communication may be overloaded). Our team is very reduced, please be indulgent for the response time.
This home page will be kept up to date for any news.
Faced with the crisis, let us be strong and united … everyone at home!
Take care of yourself!
– Our warehouse is open to the public (for acquisition of lots only) until March 28, 2020 with a minimum of staff and we are adjusting day by day.
– The closure of our premises to the public is planned for a certain period starting Sunday March 29, 2020 with a weekly reassessment of the situation.
– Considering how fast the situation is evolving and by listening to our employees, clients and consignors, that many have voiced concerns on being able to safely continu normal operations in the current crisis. We have decided to minimize chances of propagation by reducing our staff and the number of auctions that we put online this week. Also auctions that we post this week will be lasting for a undeterminate amount of time.
– For this week (from Tuesday, March 17th to Saturday, March 21st) we keep our regular opening hours unless mandatory closesure is announced by officials.
– For next week (from Tuesday, March 24th to Saturday, March 28th) we will only be open for acquisition of lots with limited staff unless mandatory closure is annonced by officials.
– The well-being and safety of our customers and employees are at the center of our concerns.
Our warehouse remains open, but we are adjusting day by day as the situation evolves.
To keep the place safer and more pleasant;
– We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting entrance doors, disinfecting work surfaces more frequently and closely following the guidelines issued by national health organizations.
– Thank you to everyone for helping to limit the spread by observing the health recommendations in force (hand washing and social distance).
During our business hours (Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday; 10h-16h / Thursday-Friday; 10h-19h / Sunday and Monday; Closed)
PICK UP and PAYMENT
Within 1 week after the auction. Please, respect the delay for acquisition. Thank you.
See all our active ONLINE AUCTIONS!
Welcome to Quebecauctions.com, the reference for auctions in Quebec.
You can consult the information about the process of the sale of QuebecAuctions.com which can include traditional auctions (live) or online auctions and read about our achievements.
We offer live auction services as well as online auctions. These auctions are ideal for multiple situations including commercial and industrial enterprises (liquidation, inventory surplus, downsizing, bankruptcy …) as much for private individuals (estate, relocation, storage units …). All of our services can be customized to suit your needs. Also we are able to emit professional appraisal reports that conform to USPAP standards (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice).
Find a lot more auctions in Quebec! This section is a non-exhaustive list of all the auctions in Quebec, edited once a month. We provide the time and place along with the links to the host site for more information.
Some relevant Internet links in the field of auctions, antiques, findings, appraisals and more.
Enjoy your visit!
We can handle estate and moving sales, bankruptcy liquidations, commercial and industrial dismantling, reduction of assets and much more. Also, we work all over Quebec!
Our goal is to have a single site for everything related to the auction business in Quebec. In addition, with our services, we set industry standards by holding and pursuing excellence through honesty, integrity and ethics.
I hope all you auction hunters enjoy this site and go ahead and subscribe!
QuebecAuctions.com is based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Graduate, accredited and member in good standing of CPPAG (Canadian Personal Property Appraisers Group)
Founder and owner of QuebecAuctions.com