Saturday and Sunday, June 16th and 17th, 2018
Exhibition time :
Saturday, June 16th, from 10h to 16h
Sunday, June 17th, from 10h to 13h
Sunday, June 17th, from 13h to 16h
Centre des congrès de la Gaspésie (Hostellerie Baie Bleue)
482, blvd Perron
We are now LOOKING for OBJECT to SELL at this AUCTION!
- Arts and crafts
- Hunting and fishing goods
- Sporting goods
- Item Collection
- Vehicles (motorcycle, boat, VTT, used car)
- Gift Card (for promoting local business)
- Quality clothes
- Musical instrument
It’s time to empty the basement, garage and attic!
CONTACT US : 1 800 463-9099 or email@example.com
Sell an item at auction? It’s easy!
Make an appointment and go directly to the Hostellerie Baie Bleue to bring to your objects and register as consignor (Contract for consignor). The contract basicaly says:
- the object belongs to you and that you have the right to sell,
- you will not remove the object of the sale before it is completed,
- explanation of the expenses of the sale;
- 20% of the winning bid for all objects that are not motor vehicles
- 8% of the winning bid for motor vehicles
- If you ask a reserve (minimum selling price), a reserve fee will apply if the item does not reach the price and is not sold.
- The inscription of an item for sale is FREE. (The only costs incurred are exposed to the three preceding points)
THE SOONER THE BETTER to leave us time to promote your articles! You can bring your articles right now.
After the auction:
- If your item is sold, you will receive a check to the address specified in the contract in the days following the sale!
- If your item does not sell, you’ll just pick up your items. (And pay the costs of reserve if applicable). Normally, it has to be gone within 48h.
WHERE and WHEN the auction sale will be held?
LOTS on INTERNET and ABSENTEE BIDDING:
It will be possible to see all lots for the sale online and to enter your absentee bids. Everything will be posted a few days prior to the sale.
What is an absentee bid:
A absentee bid is a bid made and recorded before the date of the live auction. They are recorded through our secure website. Bids taken online will be used to bid in your name during the live auction. If you have the highest bid at the time of closing of the absenty bidding online, it does not mean you have won the lot, it’s your maximum bid that will be your voice during the corresponding live auction. You will know at the end of the live auction if you have won or not the lots you have placed bids on.
For more information on online bidding, the steps for registration and our different types of online auction, please visit; Online auctions